Terms & Conditions
CJMcoins.com was founded to serve collectors, and coin dealers worldwide.
Due to the extremely volatile nature of the bullion market, all gold and silver bullion purchases are final once accepted by the company.
Risks and Disclosures of All Sales
1. Ownership - CJMcoins.com, is a sole proprietorship formed in 2016 under the laws of the state of Texas. Because we are not affiliated with the United States Government, or any government agency, we can assure your privacy in all transactions.
2. Selection - CJMcoins.com is always prepared to assist you in selecting coins for your portfolio or collection. You understand, however, that the decision to purchase coins, and which coins to purchase, is ultimately yours alone.
3. Numismatic Return Privilege - You may return any numismatic coins you order from us, in their original holder and or packaging, within fourteen (14) days of receipt for a refund, unless you are otherwise notified at the time of the sale. Carefully inspect and evaluate your coins during this period. To receive a refund or exchange, you must return your numismatic coin order to CJMcoins.com, registered and insured via the U.S. Postal Service, in the same condition when shipped including seals not tampered with or broken on any coins that are encased if applicable, in accordance with our “COIN TRANSACTION/WEBSITE USER AGREEMENT”.
4. Bullion Coins Non-Returnable - Coins we categorize as "bullion" are not subject to return or exchange. Sales of all such bullion coins shall be final. Shipment of bullion orders is normally accomplished within 3 days of funding unless the client is advised otherwise of unusual market conditions in effect at the time of the sale.
5. Grading & Authenticity - Grades and descriptions of coins are opinions, not statements of fact or guarantees, and are based on standards and interpretations that can and do change over time. CJMcoins.com uses contemporary grading standards and interpretations to grade coins and relies upon Adjectival Numeric Grade opinions, and independent grading services.. CJMcoins.com relies upon those opinions in selling coins. However, we do not guarantee that the coins we sell will achieve the same grade from any independent grading service in the future and expressly disclaim any other warranties with respect to the coins, expressed or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
CJMcoins.com Uses The Following Grading Companies And Methods:
The most important thing to be considered when building a coin collection is the grade of the coins, which directly affects the value of the collection.
CJMcoins.com uses four major coin grading companies in the USA as well as ANG, the Adjectival Numeric Grading System listed and described under the tab “Grading Coins/Understanding Coin Grading” on the web site CJMcoins.com. These companies are:
· The Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS)
· The Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC)
· Independent Coin Graders (ICG)
· Adjectival Numeric Grading (ANG / CJMcoins.com)
The Professional Coin Grading Service
The Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) was founded in 1986 by a group of 7 collectors led by David Hall. As it has multiple branches in Europe and Asia, it is the world leader in coin grading and Numismatics.
Some of the extensive services offered include:
· Secure plus grading
· Standard grading
· True-View (high-quality coin photography)
The reputation that PCGS has built over the years has been exemplary. Many collectors upon seeing a PCGS slab (coin holder) immediately know they are getting a high quality coin, and usually just the slab is enough to raise the value of the coin significantly.
The Numismatic Guaranty Corporation
The Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) is the PCGS’s largest competitor and is the largest coin grading organization by volume, having graded over 30 Million coins to date. It is also the official grading company of the American Numismatic Association and has been since 1995.
The NGC does not grade coins that have been modified in any way but with over 30 Million coins graded, the NGC is one of the best organizations to approach to grade collections.
The corporation’s reputation amongst collectors is second to none, and its affiliation to ANA means that any certification from them enhances the value of collections.
Independent Coin Graders
One of the younger coin grading organizations, ICG has been grading coins since 1998. Unlike the other two organizations though, it does not deal with the buying and selling of the actual coins – it is solely a grading organization.
The fees offered by ICG are significantly lower than the competition, making it one of the most popular institutions for collectors looking to grade coins.
ANACS is America's Oldest Grading service. They have been authenticating and certifying rare coins, medals and tokens since 1972. Their expert staff, customer service, and competitive prices are second to none. Best of all submitting coins is easy. Print a form and mail it with the coin.
ANG is an adjectival numeric grading system that is used in-house to grade coins owned and sold by CJMcoins.com. The grading method and identification of coins is done in a manner consistent with the “Adjectival Numeric Grading System” listed and described under the tab “Grading Coins/Understanding Coin Grading” on the web site CJMcoins.com.
Actual Photos of Coins graded by ANG ( JMcoins.com) are taken and displayed on the CJMcoins.com web site reassuring the buyer that the coins described and graded are the actual coins for sale.
CJMcoins.com is a Platinum Member of the ANA, (American Numismatic Association).
6. Volatility - The coin market is volatile and thinly capitalized and therefore subject to substantial fluctuations including significant and rapid increases and decreases in value from time to time. Investors must be able to assume the risk of such price fluctuations. For that reason, coins are not a suitable purchase for everyone.
7.Coin Potential - Many coins have shown an excellent record as appreciating assets. CJMcoins.com believes that coins are excellent appreciating assets, but the future is never certain. The past performance of coins is a guide, not a prediction, of future events. In addition, many coins are bought, sold, and traded by the collector community without regard to appreciating potential.
8. Unregulated State of the Coin Market - At present, there are no restrictions or regulations on the sale, purchase, or ownership of coins. This fact provides certain tax and privacy advantages. However, there is no guarantee that, in the future, these benefits will not be restricted or totally removed by government regulation.
9. Economic Forces - The success of an appreciating asset in coins is dependent, at least in part, upon extrinsic economic forces including supply, demand, international monetary conditions and inflation or the expectation of inflation. The impact of these forces on the value of coins cannot be predicted with any certainty. No assurance can be given that a purchaser will be able to sell his or her coins at a price greater than or equal to their acquisition cost. Further, coins are not suitable purchase for purchasers seeking current income.
10. Bid Price - If you wish to sell your coins in the future, CJMcoins.com encourages you to offer them to us first. We cannot guarantee to make a bid on every coin or that our bid will equal or exceed that from other coin dealers.
11. Pricing - Because of expenses associated with the acquisition and sale of coins, which are not involved in other purchases, the gross margins charged by a coin dealer are typically higher than those associated with some other purchases. Therefore, coins should be considered as long-term purchase with a holding period of at least three to five years. However, there is no guarantee that the holding of a coin, for any period, will result in appreciation.
12. Representations - Information and statistics used in the preparation of CJMcoins.com advertising materials, letters, and oral presentations are derived from industry sources that we believe to be reliable. Any statements or predictions by our staff are opinions only, not statements of fact. Remember that market conditions are subject to change without notice and no guarantee of accuracy is either expressed or implied.
13. Payment Policy -
Accepted Methods of Payment:
Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, American Express), PayPal, Check/Money Order, or Bank wire
Credit Card Charges:
Your credit card will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason your credit card will be refunded.
14. Shipping Policy - Turnaround
All orders paid via credit card, Pay Pal or bank wire are shipped within 48 hours Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm. Orders paid via personal check, cashiers’ check or money order will ship once check clears our bank which generally is within 5-7 business days of deposit and clearing of payment.
United States Post Office
We ship via the United States Postal Service using their Priority Mail option. We have found this to be one of the quickest, safest ways to ship this type of material.
All orders shipped via United States Post Office will have tracking numbers available upon request.
Most orders will ship via the small flat rate box provided by the USPS. A small shipping/handling fee with be added for this fee.
15. Return Policy- Our Moneyback Guarantee lets you order with absolutely no risk. All rare coins sold on the internet by CJMcoins.com are backed by a Money-back Guarantee.
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, you may return your order for a refund of your purchase in accordance with our “COIN TRANSACTION/WEBSITE USER AGREEMENT”. This policy pertains to collector coins that have been graded by Adjectival Numeric Grade opinions, and independent grading services such as the Professional Coin Grading Service, the Numismatic Guaranty Corp., ANACS and uncertified collector coins sealed in our holder. Any item that has been removed from the original holder it was sent in or tampered with in any way will not be accepted for a return.
We do not accept money back returns for bullion related items such as American Gold or Silver Eagles or 90% silver. Since this type of item is closely tied to the spot prices of their metals, they are sold with no return privilege.
What Information Do We Collect?
We only collect information that we need that is related to your order. This includes your Billing Address,
Shipping Address, Email Address, and Credit Card Information.
We also collect information on your IP address, browser type, and Refer URL data. We use this data to prevent hacking attempts, help us know what web browsers people are using, and find out where our visitors are coming from so that we can improve our marketing.
How Is My Information Used?
Your information is only used to fill your order. We do not sell or redistribute your information to ANYONE.
Security and Storage
Only your order data billing, shipping, and order contents data is stored on our server. This information is encrypted using a Secure Sockets Layer before it is transmitted over a web server. We do not store your Credit Card data.
Cookies and Browser Information
Cookies are small files that reside on your computer and allow us to recognize you on your next visit or store your shopping cart contents. We use them only to track this information.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these policies, please feel free to email us at email@example.com or send us a letter to:
P.O Box 36
Dennis, Texas 764309
17. Arbitration - THE FORMATION OF THIS AGREEMENT CONSTITUTES THE MAKING OF THIS CONTRACT IN PARKER COUNTY, TEXAS. REGARDLESS OF THE MANNER, TIMING OR LOCATION OF DELIVERY OR RECEIPT OF ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT, THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS. SUBJECT TO THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT IN PARAGRAPH 14, ANY LEGAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING BETWEEN YOU AND COINSFORSALE.STORE OR WITH RESPECT TO THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY TRANSACTION HEREUNDER SHALL BE BROUGHT EXCLUSIVELY IN THE COURTS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS LOCATED IN PARKER COUNTY OR OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF TEXAS. BY ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU AND COINSFORSALE.STORE HEREBY ACCEPT, GENERALLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY, THE JURISDICTION OF THESE COURTS. YOU AND COINSFORSALE.STORE WAIVE ANY OBJECTION, INCLUDING ANY OBJECTION TO THE VENUE OR BASED ON THE GROUNDS OF FORUM NON CONVENIENS, THAT YOU OR WORLD AWESOME COINS MAY NOW OR HEREAFTER HAVE TO ANY SUCH ACTION OR PROCEEDING IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS
18. Limitations on Claims - No claim may be filed by a customer in connection with any coin more than thirty (30) Days after that coin was purchased by the customer regardless of when the customer became aware of the claim. This agreement is performable in and subject to the laws of Parker County, Texas.
19. All orders are subject to approval and final verification by the company.